Be that as it may the bridal look is the most important thing in my eyes, Which is why I choose to do what I do!
So even for a small venue and amount of guests it doesn't matter, Create the bridal look of your dreams - for the photos and memories and mainly for yourself everything must be perfect.
A few tips:
1. Don't go overboard with heavy statement crown.
2. Be open to changes, If you have to move the event and consider different climate, Or due to another date the hair stylist you wanted isn't available, Or just that you mind had changed regarding the hair style, That's ok! Choose wisely and be happy with your choice :)
3. A minimal vine A high flexibility wreath is perfect for you as you can use it in more than one occasion - front or back in any hair do or even as a bun holder and with that create an entire different look.
4. And of course for those who like the minimalist look there are small Bobby pins which are also has lots of styles and variations to place the hair clips on the hair do and you can choose how many hair pins you'd like.
5. Be aware in your choices that while planning this small rush wedding you might be interested in a bigger wedding later on so the headpiece you'll choose will be perfect for both.
6. I'm always happy to help as much as I can, weather if needed to rush an order or to consult which jewelry to choose for your dress, or even for local brides I can assist with finding the suppliers they need between DJ's or make up artists hair stylist and wedding photographers.
I think I covered everything but always feel free to contact me
Message Dana on WhatsApp
Happy new and improved 2021
Dana Continue reading